Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A brand new chapter

Hello all!

In a few short weeks, I will be beginning a brand new chapter of my life!  Looking back to where I was just 5 years, if you would have told me what I would be doing now, I would never have believe you!

I graduated from a wonderfully, Southern private school and now I'm headed to another delightful, Southern school for business school a little ways down the road.

I have a slew of business/ job search books that I've been reading and I can't wait to share those reviews with you.

I also plan to pass along some important things I'll be learning, like how to make a standout LinkedIn page and what really needs to be said in those difficult cover letters.

And no, this won't be all business all the time!  I will definitely have fashion chats and tasty recipes too!

I hope you decide to stay and follow along with me.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: