Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello lovely readers,

I just finished midterms and in two weeks I'll have my final exams!
I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by.

Here are some of my favorite things from this week:


These are so very comfortable, classy, and require no break-in period.
What more could I ask for?


This is perfect for stashing a few business cards and holds
my credit card, ID, and insurance card... I'm always prepared.


I have long hair and I (think) I'm in the process of growing my bangs out,
so these are a life saver and they're extremely cute!


As a grad student on a budget, bringing my lunch every day
helps me stay within my monthly allowance.


Even though I absolutely love cooking, it's been
extremely difficult while being in class/ group meetings
from 8am to 8pm.
I'm so happy I found Evol Foods burritos, because not only
are they healthy, but they're affordable and they make a
great lunch (and dinner) meal!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment